All events are closed at this time. If you’d like to know more about what KLS offers, see last Spring’s event below.
to an exclusive event from KLS Wine Consulting
Saturday, May 6th, 2017
at 97 Bowery, 5th floor New York NY 10002
The evening will include six top-tier wines from the Tuscan region, generously poured, in a swanky urban setting, plated cheeses from Italy, along with educational materials, individualized recommendations and follow up post event. There will be time (and wine to accompany it) to socialize and ask questions in the space afterward the tasting is concluded.
- Explore one of the world’s most important wine regions
- Understand what makes a Tuscan wine traditional or “super”
- Know more about Chianti & undersung whites from the region
- Discuss vintage, navigating a wine list, pronunciation and more with Kristen in a smaller group setting
- experience both sought after and lesser known producers
- Enjoy some wine and company, ask questions and mingle after the event in the space until 9pm
Appropriate for all levels. There will be much for the beginner to learn and some new info (plus a few brag-worthy wines) for those who are more seasoned. Please visit the website to learn more about Kristen and KLS Wine Consulting.
The event is limited to 14 guests.
RSVP by May 1st.
This event is $225 per person.
Can’t make this event? No worries, more are to come!
Keep my name on the list!